- $44 Million Crane Accident Resulting in Amputation
- $10 Million Wrongful Death Verdict for Family of Man Shot in Night Club Parking Lot
- $7 Million Verdict for 19 year-old man killed at an apartment complex in Atlanta
- $4 Million Wrongful death settlement
- $4 Million Wrongful Death Settlement from Construction Accident
- $3 Million Personal Injury Settlement Against Equipment Owner
- $3 Million Premises Liability - $3,000,000 wrongful death settlement for gunshot victim
- $3 Million Settlement on behalf of a foreign citizen who was robbed and shot at a mobile home park.
- $2 Million Recovery from Gas Station Defendants for Injured Victim and Same Sex Spouse
- $2 Million Disputed liability settlement for unemployed young man who was killed inside an apartment.
- $1 Million Premises Liability Settlement Against Commercial Shopping Center
- $1 Million Premises Liability Settlement Against Apartment Complex for Shooting that Occurred Inside an Apartment Unit
- $1 Million Personal Injury Settlement Against Product Manufacturer
- $1 Million Premises Liability Settlement for Injured Victim that Was Attacked in a Parking Lot
- $930 Thousand Premises Liability Settlement Against Individual Defendant
- $900 Thousand Settlement for 3 year-old who ran into roadway chasing a dog and was hit at a low speed by a tractor-trailer.
- $825 Thousand Recovery for family of young man who was killed during a shootout at an apartment complex.
- $800 Thousand Settlement for man who fell off a stairwell railing at a bar/restaurant.
- $750 Thousand Premises Liability/Negligent Security Settlement Involving a Tenant Shooting Another Tenant in a Common Area of the Apartment Co
- $645 Thousand Settlement of Disputed Liability Case Where Client/Gunshot Victim Incurred Less Than $10K in Medical Expenses
- $600 Thousand Premises Liability Settlement against Landlord for negligent security in parking lot.
- $550 Thousand Settlement for Clients Injured by Commercial Truck Driver
- $500 Thousand Settled Motor Vehicle Case Against a Municipality for its Insurance Limits
- $400 Thousand Recovery for young man shot in the leg while visiting an apartment complex.
- $350 Thousand Settlement For Client Who was Injured While in the Parking Lot of a Commercial Shopping Center
- $250 Thousand Premises Liability Settlement
- $250 Thousand Premises liability settlement for victim shot in nightclub parking lot
- $250 Thousand Premises liability settlement for victim shot in nightclub parking lot.
- $200 Thousand Premises liability settlement.
- $190 Thousand Shoulder Injury Due to Defective Stairs
- $150 Thousand Settlement for victim who was injured at a gas station.
- $145 Thousand Premises Liability Case for a Victim who was Assaulted in the Parking Lot of a Fast Food Restaurant
- $138 Thousand Settlement for client injured in slip and fall
- $115 Thousand Premises Settlement for Injured Victim With Under $20K in Medical Expenses
- $100 Thousand Recovery from Crime Victim Where Defendant Was Uninsured
- $100 Thousand Policy limit settlement for gunshot victim.
- $85 Thousand Settlement involving motor vehicle accident where our client sustained minimal physical injuries and was cited for causing the a
- $80 Thousand Policy Limits Settlement of a Motor Vehicle Accident
- $65 Thousand Disputed Liability Case Resolved for Clients Who Were Exposed to Carbon Monoxide in a Rental Home
- $50 Thousand Policy Limit Settlement for Car Wreck Victim That Had Soft Tissue Injuries
- $50 Thousand Premises Liability Settlement for an Alleged Trespasser
- $40 Thousand Settlement for client who was cut by a hidden property defect.
- $40 Thousand Motor Vehicle Accident Settlement
- $35 Thousand Highly Disputed Liability Settlement for Water Discharge Property Damage
- $35 Thousand Car Wreck Victim Sustained Ligament Damage and Soft Tissue Injuries
- $22 Thousand Recovery for Client Involved in Commercial Dispute with Adverse Insurance Company
- $20 Thousand Recovery for Towing Breach of Contract Claim
- $20 Thousand Car Accident Passenger Settlement
At Pratt Clay, our philosophy is simple: we do what's best for our clients, not what's best for our firm. We also provide open and honest communication with our clients from start to finish, making ourselves accessible throughout every step of the process. Our firm has already recovered more than $80 million on behalf of clients – and now, we are ready to do the same for you.
Pratt Clay is a Firm Marked By National Experience
Our firm has litigated with some of the most prominent attorneys in the country, trying cases in over 25 states and earning the respect of corporations, in-house counsel, and insurers in the process. Our lead attorneys, Bradley Pratt and Chuck Clay, started their early careers as corporate defense lawyers. Now, we use the same strategies learned during those years of experience to create a tactical advantage for people who have been injured. We use our unique expertise and deep experience to resolve a cases quickly and justly, helping families to get back on the road to healing, restoration and moving positively forward with their lives.
“Bradley is a skilled advocate who consistently demonstrates the judgment, work ethic, strategic thinking and professionalism that his peers admire, his adversaries respect, and his clients cherish.”
Assistant General Counsel of a client
“Words cannot express the gratitude we have for Chuck Clay.”
“Bradley always provides very wise counsel on every issue I bring to him.”
General Counsel of a client
“Bradley is a highly-skilled attorney with a unique ability to relate to people – this is what makes him effective with witnesses and in front of a jury.”
Senior Associate at another law firm
“I am so thankful I had Chuck Clay to represent my family in my legal matter.”
“I am so grateful to have found Chuck Clay!”
“He has always displayed nothing but professionalism and a high level of legal ability and acumen.”
“Bradley is in a class of his own and is one of the most accomplished lawyers that I know.”
Managing Partner at another law firm
“With so many wonderful things to say about Chuck and his firm, I don't know where to start.”
“Bradley is an excellent attorney who is capable of handling ‘bet the company’ litigation.”
Partner at another law firm
“Mr. Pratt deserves recognition among his peers for always displaying the character of a gentleman yet zealous advocacy for his clients.”
Principal at another law firm
“Chuck Clay is an intelligent, ethical and aggressive advocate.”
“Bradley is one of the smartest, most persuasive, and charismatic lawyers I know and I would entrust him with any case – plaintiff or defense”
General Counsel of a client
“Knowledgeable, Dependable and Passionate”
“Chuck is knowledgeable, diligent and experienced.”
Christopher H. StegerVP & Senior Managing CounselCoca-Cola North America Group
All spinal cord injuries are considered catastrophic and will invariably result in a lifetime of pain, discomfort, and disability. Oftentimes, the ...Continue Reading
What You Should Know About Catastrophic Injury Litigation
Despite being under the umbrella of personal injury law, catastrophic injuries are significantly different. These types of injuries are not only ...
What You Need to Know About Catastrophic Injury Claims and Gunshot Wounds
Given how extensively the issue of gun control has permeated discussions in recent years, it makes sense to ask questions about the options available ...
The Long-Term Effects of a Traumatic Brain Injury
For minor to moderate brain injuries , it is often possible for an individual to achieve a full recovery and not experience any continued or worsening ...