The New Year is here. Instead of only completing New Year’s resolutions for yourself, complete a new year’s resolution for your vehicle that can help keep you and your family safe. With wet weather just around the corner, there is no better time to ensure your car is as safe as possible.
To help prevent a car accident this year, consider the following tips from our Atlanta car accident attorneys:
- Check to make sure your windshield wiper blades work correctly.
- Ensure windshield wiper motors work properly in any speed setting.
- Ensure tires have the proper amount of tread.
- Make sure tires are pumped appropriately.
- Make sure your spare tire is filled properly and has enough tread.
- Check that your windshield defogger works properly.
- Visit a trustworthy mechanic to ensure brakes function correctly.
- Check to make sure all seatbelts work properly.
- Make sure turn signals work correctly
- Check to see that headlights, fog lights, and brake lamps work properly and emit enough light.
Relentless Legal Representation for Atlanta Car Accident Victims
Have you sustained injuries in a car accident due to a negligent, reckless, or otherwise irresponsible individual? If you have been involved in a vehicle collision and believe another driver should be held liable, contact our Atlanta car accident lawyers without delay. At Pratt Clay, LLC, our team understands how drastically life can change after you have been involved in a car crash. That is why we are here to provide aggressive legal advocacy so you can focus on the road to recovery.
To put exceptional experience on your side of the courtroom, contact our Atlanta personal injury attorneys at Pratt Clay, LLC. We have recovered more than $50 million in compensation for our clients!