Pratt Clay, LLC is a proud sponsor of Pins 4 Limbs, a fundraising event benefitting Prosthetic Hope International (PHI). PHI is an organization committed to providing rehabilitation care for people in need of prosthetic and orthotic services by developing, operating, and/or supporting P&O clinics by partnering individuals in need with service providers all over the world. In short, their goal is to restore mobility, self-sufficiency, and independence for anyone in need of hope.
PHI is a non-profit organization that welcomes donations. Now, people in the Atlanta area have a chance to donate by attending a bowling party fundraiser! We encourage you to attend what is sure to be a fun night of bowling, food, and support for a worthy cause. The event will be held on Thursday, April 21, 2016 at Midtown Bowl, located at:
1936 Piedmont Cir NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Tickets are $27 at the door and include lane and shoe rental, food, and a beverage. There will also be door prizes and a 50/50 drawing. To purchase a ticket or to sign up as an event sponsor, please visit http://tinyurl.com/zubwbzl.
- Bronze Level: $300 (Lane Sponsor) – Lane with six tickets, shoes, and beverages with logo above lane
- Silver(ware) Level: $750 (Event Food and Drink Sponsors) – Bronze plus logo on tables
- Silver Level: $1,000 (Patient Sponsorship) – Bronze plus logo on table and verbal acknowledgment at the event
- Gold Level: $5,000 (Mission Sponsor I) – Silver plus logo on PHI and event websites and invitation to mission (for self or designee) including housing and ground transportation and mission fee waived
- Platinum Level: $10,000 (Mission Sponsor II) – Gold plus airfare to mission and logo on promo material for one year.
To learn more about Prosthetic Hope International and to make a donation, please visit them online at www.prosthetichope.com.