Bicycle Accident Attorney In Atlanta, Georgia
We’ve Recovered Millions For Accident Victims – Call Now For A Free Review!
Were you hit by a negligent motorist while riding your bike? If so, we encourage you to discuss your options with an Atlanta bicycle accident lawyer at Pratt Clay LLC as soon as possible. You may be entitled to compensation for all of your losses, including hospital bills and ongoing medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Why should Pratt Clay LLC be your first call after an accident?
- Our team is backed by decades of collective experience.
- We’ve secured over $100 million in damages for our clients.
- Attorneys Bradley Pratt and Chuck Clay have litigated cases in 25 different states.
- We start every personal injury case with a free evaluation.
Don’t wait to get started. Contact our firm today to arrange your free, no-risk consultation.
How to protect your rights after a serious bicycle accident
Every year, thousands of bicyclists are killed or seriously injured in auto accidents. While most of these accidents are caused by careless motorists, insurance companies still do everything in their power to minimize, deny or delay payouts to injured bicyclists. For this reason, it is crucial that you work with an Atlanta bicycle accident lawyer if you were injured in a serious biking accident.
Protect your rights after a bicycle accident by taking the following steps:
- Don’t let the other party bully you into taking the blame.
- Even if you think you’re fine, see a doctor as soon as possible.
- Write down your version of events while your memory is still fresh.
- Take pictures of the scene, including any injuries you’ve suffered.
- Do not repair your bike until your claim has been submitted.
Most importantly, you should avoid giving a statement to the other party’s insurance company until you have spoken with Pratt Clay LLC. Despite what they may say and how nice they may sound, insurance adjusters are not on your side. The only person you should trust after an accident is your lawyer.
What are the most common causes of bicycle accidents?
In Georgia, motorists are required to exercise reasonable care when sharing the road with bicyclists and pedestrians. This includes yielding the right of way, leaving enough room for a bicyclist to share the road safely and adhering to all traffic laws. Sadly, not all motorists uphold this duty of care, leaving bicyclists in danger of catastrophic injuries and even death.
In Georgia, some of the most common causes of bicycle accidents include:
- Speeding or driving too fast for conditions
- Texting or talking on a cellphone while driving
- Drivers failing to yield the right of way to bicyclists
- Drivers failing to stop at a red light or stop sign
- Operating a vehicle while under the influence
Don’t Wait To Contact Pratt Clay LLC For A Free Consultation
If you or someone you love was injured in a bicycle accident, now is the time to contact Pratt Clay LLC for a free case evaluation. We have recovered tens of millions of dollars for bicycle accident victims throughout the country, so you can trust that your case will be in good hands when you work with our firm.
Are you ready to get started on your case? Contact our firm today at 404-566-9460 to request a free consultation!