Bus Accident Attorney In Atlanta
Put Decades Of Experience On Your Side
Bus accidents, while not common, can result in serious injuries and fatalities. If you have been hurt in a bus accident or have suffered the loss of a loved one, Pratt Clay LLC may be able to help you recover compensation for your losses, including hospitalization, past and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. In the event of wrongful death, you may be able to pursue compensation for things like funeral and burial expenses, loss of consortium and other damages. We encourage you to contact our firm to learn more about your legal rights.
Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with an Atlanta bus accident lawyer today.
Who is liable for a bus accident?
If you have been hurt, you may have questions about who is responsible for compensating you for your injuries. Depending on the circumstances of the accident, a number of parties may be liable. It takes an experienced bus accidents lawyer to determine liability and build a case to bring injured people the maximum amount of compensation that they are entitled to under the law.
The following entities may face liability for a bus accident:
- The bus driver, for negligent driving in the form of fatigued driving, distracted driving, drunk/drugged driving or reckless driving (speeding, unsafe merging, ignoring signs and signals, etc.)
- The bus company, for negligent hiring of an unqualified individual or for failing to properly maintain the bus
- The bus manufacturer, for installing defective parts or manufacturing a vehicle with an unsafe design
- The city, for failing to maintain city streets, signs, traffic signals and other elements of the roadway
- A third party, for engaging in reckless behavior that caused or contributed to the accident
Contact Pratt Clay LLC Today For A Free Consultation!
You should not have to pay the costs for an accident that never should have happened. We invite you to contact an Atlanta bus accident attorney at our firm for more information on your right to pursue justice after a bus accident. Our experienced team has handled all types of personal injury cases and has recovered more than $100 million on behalf of our clients. At our firm, our priority is to do what is best for you, not for us.
Contact us today at 404-566-9460 to schedule your free case evaluation!