Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Over $100 Million Recovered For Accident Victims. Let Us Fight For You!
Have you suffered a serious injury from a motorcycle accident? If so, the Atlanta motorcycle accident attorneys at Pratt Clay are here for you. We can help you seek compensation from the at-fault party to cover the costs associated with your injuries.
Due to the high-speed nature of these accidents, the injuries that result can be catastrophic and costly. Motorcyclists can sustain serious injuries such as spinal cord injuries, traumatic burn injuries, amputation and more. In some instances, these accidents can prove to be fatal. If your loved one died in a motorcycle accident, our firm can help you file a wrongful death claim. This will help you cover costs such as funeral expenses, medical care and loss of support.
Pratt Clay LLC can help you seek justice. Contact us today for a free review.
Taking A Closer Look At Your Motorcycle Accident: Who Was At Fault?
According to statistics, around 75% of all motorcycle accidents involving passenger vehicles are caused by the other driver. Even so, some insurance
companies will attempt to use common misconceptions and biases about motorcyclists against you in order to unjustly deny or minimize your claim. This is
why you should be represented by an experienced lawyer.
Negligent drivers commonly cause motorcycle accidents because they:
- Swerve or cut in front of a motorcyclist
- Fail to yield to motorcyclists when appropriate
- Follow too closely behind a motorcyclist
- Text or talk on their cell phone while driving
- Drive faster than the posted speed limit
Top 5 Most Common Causes Of Motorcycle Accidents
- Cars making left-hand turns – Nearly half of all crashes involving motorcycles and motor vehicles happen when cars are making left-hand turns. In most cases, the turning car hits the motorcyclist as the motorcycle goes straight through an intersection, passing the car, or attempting to overtake the car.
- Head–on collisions – Nearly 80% of the time, the car hits the motorcycle from the front. Because of the momentum generated from a car compared to a motorcycle, these types of accidents typically result in the death of the motorcyclist.
- Lane splitting – This occurs when a motorcycle rides between two lanes—mostly during traffic jams. When bikers perform this maneuver, they are in close proximity to the surrounding vehicles, limiting the amount of space a motorcyclist has to avoid dangerous situations.
- Road hazards – These types of hazards include potholes, slick pavements, uneven heights of the road, and even dead animals.
- Alcohol use – Similar to drunk driving, riding a motorcycle while intoxicated can increase the likelihood of a fatal accident.
How You Can Benefit From Choosing Pratt Clay LLC
At Pratt Clay LLC everything we do is done with the best interests of our clients in mind. This is why we don’t shy away from taking cases to trial if it is necessary. Over the years, attorneys Bradley Pratt and Chuck Clay have tried cases in 25 states. Under his direction, our firm has recovered tens of millions of dollars for clients. We are confident in our abilities to handle your case.
When we take on your motorcycle accident case, our team will start by:
- Reviewing the police reports and scene photographs
- Speaking to anyone who witnessed the accident
- Analyzing medical reports and the extent of your injuries
- Recreating the accident with the help of a specialist
Need More Information? Turn To Our Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
If you would like to obtain more information about filing a personal injury claim, our motorcycle accident lawyers in Atlanta would be happy to provide
you with all of the answers you need. We will guide you through the entire process and take care of all the paperwork on your behalf. Our firm is here to help you deal with the aftermath of a serious motorcycle accident.
Contact our firm today at 404-566-9460 to arrange your free initial consultation!