Crane Accident Lawyer In Atlanta, GA
We’ve Recovered Millions Of Dollars!
It is no secret that construction sites can be some of the most hazardous places to work in or walk near. With an abundance of heavy machinery, high scaffolds, displaced earth and debris, toxic chemicals, and more, there are a number of ways for things to go wrong. Crane accidents are one particularly disastrous scenario that could result in devastating consequences, including catastrophic injury or wrongful death.
If you have been injured by a crane as a construction worker, pedestrian, or passerby, please contact Pratt Clay LLC to discuss your legal options. Find out what your case may be worth during a free case evaluation.
Common Causes Of Crane Accidents
Crane accidents typically occur when the people in charge of planning and executing construction at a worksite fail to make the safety of workers and bystanders a top priority.
Accidents commonly occur as a result of the following:
- The crane operator or site supervisor is inexperienced or unknowledgeable
- The crane operator is insufficiently trained
- Cranes are overloaded with material
- Equipment is poorly maintained
- The boom of the crane collapses
- The crane is set up on an uneven foundation
- The wrong type of crane was chosen for the task
- Counterweights strike workers
- Cranes in motion strike unsuspecting passerby
- Crane loads are dropped
- The crane overturns as a result of not being setup properly
Unyielding Personal Representation
If a construction accident involving a crane has left you or a loved one seriously injured, you may be entitled to financial compensation. We invite you to contact Pratt Clay LLC to explore your options for pursuing justice.
You may be eligible for compensation for the following physical and emotional damages:
- Past and future medical bills
- Rehabilitative costs
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
Get started today by calling our Atlanta crane accident lawyers at Pratt Clay LLC.