Atlanta Slip-And-Fall Accident Attorney
Wrongfully Injured? Pratt Clay LLC Can Help You Take Action.
Were you injured in a slip and fall or trip and fall accident on someone else’s property? If so, you may be entitled to financial compensation. When you work with an Atlanta slip and fall accident lawyer at Pratt Clay LLC, we can help you take action. Please contact our firm today to learn more about your rights in a free, no-obligation consultation.
How can you benefit from hiring Pratt Clay LLC?
- We have secured over $100 million in compensation.
- Our team has litigated cases across 25 different states.
- Our attorneys possess decades of legal experience.
- We do what is best for our clients – not our firm.
Help is just a phone call away. Contact our firm at 404-566-9460 for your free case review!
Examining The Most Common Causes Of Slip And Fall Accidents
If were injured because a property owner or business establishment failed to maintain a reasonably safe environment, you may have grounds to file a premises liability lawsuit. While slip and fall accidents can happen for a number of different reasons, they are often the result of inadequate maintenance, hazardous conditions, or building code violations.
Some of the most common causes of slip and fall accidents include:
- Wet, icy or slippery floors
- Lack of adequate lighting
- Poorly maintained stairwells
- Torn carpet or unsecured rugs
- Broken or missing handrails
- Cracked or uneven pavement
- Debris left in walkways
- Hidden or concealed holes
If you were injured by any of these hazardous conditions while visiting a restaurant, retail store, office building, apartment complex, or residential home, you may be entitled to damages. Let our Atlanta premises liability attorneys help you seek justice by pursuing compensation for your losses — including
medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
What To Do If You Are Injured In A Slip And Fall Accident
At Pratt Clay LLC, we know that being injured in a slip and fall accident can be an overwhelming experience. Even so, it is important to know what you can do in the immediate aftermath of an accident to safeguard your rights.
After a slip and fall accident, you should follow a few important steps:
- Don’t take the blame for any part of the accident
- Take several pictures of the scene and your injuries
- Get the names and contact information of any witnesses
- Keep your footwear and clothing in the same condition
- Seek medical attention immediately after the accident
- Let your lawyer speak to the insurance company
Don’t Wait to Take Action. Contact Us For A Free Case Review!
Having litigated multi-million-dollar personal injury cases across the country, Pratt Clay LLC is confident in our ability to provide the aggressive, experienced and knowledgeable representation you deserve. The insurance company may be doing everything in their power to minimize, delay, or deny your claim, but our firm is not afraid to stand up for your rights.
Contact an Atlanta slip and fall injury lawyer at Pratt Clay LLC for a free case evaluation.